- De/From: Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Publié le / Published on: , May 13, 2021
- Shared by: Joama Consulting blog /Partagé par: Joama Consulting blog:
«Blog/Publicité/advertising», https://joamaconsulting.com/blog/, and sent to our local, national and international platforms / et envoyé vers nos plateformes locales, nationales et internationales : https://joamaconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/15-Platforms-JOAMA.pdf
President Joe Biden’s first 100 days in office came to an end on April 30. The United States remains Canada’s biggest trading partner by far, but even many experts are uncertain what impact his administration’s policies will have on Canadian exports to the U.S. Join us in our upcoming webinar, 100 days of Joe Biden: The new outlook for Canadian business, taking place Thursday May 27, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET, to learn:
- How the U.S. economic outlook is changing under the new Biden administration
- How the Biden administration’s policy agenda will shape the future of Canadian exports to the U.S.
- The roadmap for a renewed U.S. – Canada Partnership
- The difference between “Buy America” and “Buy American”—and what this means for Canadian exporters
- Where Canadian exporters can find the biggest opportunities for doing business in the U.S.