This webinar is all about the benefits of market diversification and identifying the top markets Canadian exporters should be targeting in the next eight years.
Diversifying the markets you sell to is a proven way to jump-start sales growth and mitigate risk—by not putting all of your eggs in one basket.
According to EDC’s Economics team, the Top 3 markets of opportunity for Canadian exporters in the near term are the United States, China, and India. Combined, they represent an export opportunity of almost $670 billion by 2030. But today, Canadian companies are leaving billions of dollars on the table by not tapping into the full export potential these markets offer.
Join us live on Thursday, Jan. 20, 2022, from 10 to 11 a.m. ET to discover:
- The potential export value in each market
- The specific sectors you should target in each country
- How to develop, or evolve, your export strategies for these key markets
- The risks you’ll find in these markets—and the unique challenges each one presents
And EDC’s in-country chief representatives will give you a clear-eyed, on-the-ground assessment of the export environment, economic conditions, and growth drivers you need to know about in each market. [Reserve your spot]
- De/From: Export Development Canada (EDC),
- Par/ By: Export Development Canada
Ottawa, Ontario (Canada)
- Publié le / Published on: December 16, 2021
- Shared by:/ Partagé par: Joama Consulting/ «Blog/Publicité/advertising», https://joamaconsulting.com/blog/, and sent to our local, national and international platforms / et envoyé vers nos plateformes locales, nationales et internationales :