- From: Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Date: August 19th, 2020
- Shared by: Joama Consulting “Blog/ Publicité/ Advertising”
COVID-19 has greatly impacted Canada’s agriculture and agri-food sector, shifting consumer spending behaviour and product demand.
Our webinar, Growing opportunities: Overcoming COVID-19’s impact on agri-food, in collaboration with Farm Credit Canada (FCC), will provide you with the economic outlook on the sector and discuss opportunities for growth in the industry.
Join us live on Thursday, September 10 from 2 to 3 p.m. ET to learn:
- How COVID-19 has impacted the agriculture and agri-food sector
- The economic outlook for the sector
- The key opportunities for recovery and growth
- The current supply chain challenges and how to overcome them
- What tools and resources are available to you
Date and time
Thu, September 10, 2020
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET