- From/ De: CANADA-ARAB BUSINESS COUNCIL
* By/ Par:CABC; Photo: CABC
- Publié le / Published on: August 17, 2021
- Shared by: Joama Consulting blog /Partagé par: Joama Consulting blog:
«Blog/Publicité/advertising», https://joamaconsulting.com/blog/, and sent to our local, national and international platforms / et envoyé vers nos plateformes locales, nationales et internationales :
**Join us on CABC’s ‘Canada Arab Artificial Intelligence Forum on the 24 & 25 August**
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from senior government and industry experts from #Canada and the Middle East North Africa (#MENA) region on the current AI landscape, market and sector opportunities, future implications on business & industry innovation using AI.
- Day 1
– Keynote Address from CIFAR on Canada’s Strategy, Partnerships, & Opportunities on the World Stage
– Ministerial representation from Arab countries (#Egypt#Jordan) on their AI policy and economic development.
– Canada’s AI provincial landscape from AInBC | Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute (Amii) | MaRS Discovery District | Forum IA Québec
- Day 2
– Canadian Businesses in the region – DAIMLAS.com #1 MIT Hackathon Winner. Top 20 MIT MENA Startup#1 MIT Hackathon Winner. Top 20 MIT MENA Startup#1 MIT Hackathon Winner. Top 20 MIT MENA Startup | Stallion AI
– Investor panel – RBCx| Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP) | Forum Ventures | WBAF Angel Investment Fund | Canadian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (CVCA)
– Education and Research Institutions panel – Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence | University of Ottawa | Egyptian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
Please click here to register – bit.ly/ai-cabc