* Justin Trudeau – Prime Minister of Canada
* Justin Ondo-Assoumou – Founder and CEO of Joama Consulting / ECCA-MB
Canada / Africa Trade Mission
(In Ottawa, February 2020, under the invitation of Minister Mary Ng after their first economic mission to Africa)
Black History Month 2020 for Joama Consulting / ECCA-MB
Album-Rencontres Joama Consulting-ECCA-MB 2018-2020
ECCA-MB, CANADA / AFRICA TRADE MISSION FROM MANITOBA
Contact / Registration: http://joamaconsulting.com/en/contact-us/
ECCA-MB, Canada/ Africa.
Our services and activities with entrepreneurs and investors in Manitoba / Canada and elsewhere interested in trade mission:
- 1/- Economic Missions / Forums
- 2/- Transmission of projects / Connection
- 3/- Prospecting / support visits
- 4/- Consultation / Representation / Negotiation
- 5/- Training / Conferences
- 6/- Promotion / Advertising / visibility
- 7/- Platform of the ECCA-MB entrepreneur group, Canada / Africa
- Several platforms on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram), a website http://joamaconsulting.com/en/prospecting-tour-2017/ and a blog http://joamaconsulting.com/blog/ .
————————————-NOVEMBER 16, 2019 —————————————————
ECCA-MB EXECUTIVE BOARD
INCORPORATED AS NON-PROFIT CORPORATION HAS BEEN ACTIVE FROM AUGUST 12, 2019 TO NOVEMBER 13, 2019
1 / – Jacqueline Rémillard, Chair of the Board of Directors of ECCA-MB (In the center)
* President and CEO of COPACA.
2 / – Abiodun Oke, Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of ECCA-MB (4th from r to l)
* Founder of Cerial Projects Inc.
3 / –Danielle J. Mfoumou Ondo, Secretary of the Board of Directors of ECCA-MB (5th from r to l)
* Vice President and External Relations Officer of Joama Consulting.
4 / – Brenden Lawrence, Treasurer of ECCA-MB (1st to r)
* Vice President of M&C Commodities.
5 / – Justin Ondo Assoumou, Executive Director of ECCA-MB (2nd from r to l)
* Founder of ECCA-MB and Founder and CEO of Joama Consulting.
Guests and participants on the 1st Board of Directors – August 12, 2019
1 / – Hon. Greg Selinger, Former Premier of Manitoba and Minister of Finance, Government of Manitoba.
2 / – Louis Allain, Executive Director, CDEM.
3 / –Ibrahima Diallo, President, Geo-Power Energy Solutions Inc. (GPES).
4/- Titi Tijani, President, African Communities of Manitoba Inc. (ACOMI)
5/- Ibrahima Sory Diallo, Volunteer at ECCA-MB and Joama Consulting
** Canada has significant leading industries in all regions and appropriate professionals. Canada also has the confidence, the competence, the reliability of its products and services, …
** Africa is a vast continent with 54 countries in cultural and economic diversity, owns raw materials, natural resources, skilled labor, availability,…
With Min. Jim Carr With Min. Mary Ng With Min. Blaine Pedersen
Fed. Gvt Canada Fed. Gvt Canada Gvt Manitoba
These achievements are made through 6 main services called P.R.F.F.C.O., abbreviation in French, with the support of Joama Consulting, board members, partners, sponsors and collaborators in Manitoba/Canada and Africa:
- International Platform on the ECCA-MB website and other platforms on LinkedIn and WhatsApp for the presentation/placement of members’ projects.
- Representations in Africa and Canada of ECCA-MB nearby Chambers of Commerce.
- Facilitator of direct contact between business people, entrepreneurs, investors and other economic operators in Manitoba/Canada and Africa.
- ECCA-MB annual economic Forums in Canada and Africa according to the places and dates previously indicated. But also economic missions under the initiative of the Board of Directors or Executive Board of ECCA-MB, partnerships with government entities or African diplomatic representations in Canada.
- Conferences on promoting products and services of its members in Manitoba/Canada and Africa.
- ECCA-MB Charities in Canada and Africa.
* The experience and knowledge of the culture of the Canada-Africa bilateral business community, the ECCA-MB and Joama Consulting teams are two important assets.
———————————————————————- ECCA ACTIVITIES UNTIL MAY 2019 ————————————————————————-
REPORT IN ENGLISH ECCA FORUM MAY 2019
Report-2nd ECCA forum May 2019
ECCA May 2019-2nd Edition of the Economic Forum
(First forum between African and Canadian Entrepreneurs)
Executive Director of CDEM/ CEO of World Trade Centre Winnipeg / CEO & Vice President of M&C Commodities / CEO of Manitoba Chambers of Commerce & Senior Account Manager of EDC + Representative of FDC/ Deputy Mayor of Winnipeg/ CEO of Bee Maid Honey/ CEO of Solara / CEO of CMHR/ Djely Tapa group
General Progrm-ECCA May 2019
MAY 15-17, 2019, Winnipeg-Manitoba/ CANADA
* Nearly 50 confirmed and expected entrepreneurs from Africa including two economic operators out of almost 100 registered
* 10 Confirmed countries: Canada, USA, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, France, Nigeria, Togo, Mali, Benin and Gabon
* 16 sectors of activities:
1 / -Education, 2 / -Health and Clinical Care, 3 / -Building, Construction and Public Works, 4 / – Apiculture (Breeding), 5 / -Transport and Tourism, 6 / -Information and Communication Technologies, 7 / -Development of software and firmware, 8 / -Energy and environment, 9 / -Import-Export, 10 / -Engineering, 11 / -Mine and minerals, 12 / -General trade and Marketing, 13 / -Transport Customs / consignment / Commercial Representation, 14 / -Sales and Distribution of Cosmetics, 15/-Wine, liquor and food products, 16 / Economic Development Board
In our forums, we organize the following activities:
* Consultation and Representation
* ECCA Economic Conference
* Networking, B2B and signing agreements
* Meetings and prospecting visits
* Advertising on its platforms
The ECCA-Canada / Africa Trade Mission Forum is a meeting place for economic activities, followed by tourist and cultural relaxation, organized by Joama Consulting, with the support of partners from governmental and private entities, in a city of Canada, mainly in Western Canada, or in Africa.
It enables Canadian, African and diverse entrepreneurs and economic operators to meet face-to-face, B2B, to discuss projects and create diverse partnerships for the benefit of their respective entities, with a view to concluding agreements and taking advantage of market opportunities.
- Component – ECCA Conference / Theme:
ECCA- Conference Sched. ECCA May 15, 2019
“Grow with the economic and cultural diversity of Western Canada”
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 from 8:30am to 1:30pm:
Canad Inns Destination Centre Windsor Park,
1034 Elizabeth Road, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2J 1B3
- Component – Trade Exchanges ECCA-Exhibition Tables + ‘B2B’ Round Tables + Lunch
ECCA May 16, 2019- Roundtables B2B
Thursday, May 16, 2019, from 8:30am to 1:30pm:
Multipurpose room at St. Boniface Cathedral,
180 Cathedral Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2H 0H7
- Component – ECCA Visits+ Audiences+ meetings,
in production sites of companies:
Wednesday, May 16 (in afternoon) and Friday, May 17, 2019
- Component – ECCA cultural evening:
ECCA May 16, 2019- Djely Tapa Concert
Concert of the famous African-Canadian, the Malian singer Djely Tapa, introduced on the stage by the Franco-Manitoban duo Gen + Tonic,
Thursday, May 16, 2019 from 7 pm to 9 pm
in the multipurpose room of St. Boniface Cathedral,
180 Cathedral Avenue, Winnipeg, MB
- Component – ECCA tourist visits:
Visit to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights
Friday, May 17, 2019
One-time registration fee : $ 275 CAD
* This fee includes meals, local travel and all event programs
Make reservations: Your audiences, your showroom, and brochure-Forum ECCA May 2019 (Click below)
* In case of no entry visa to Canada, 70% refund of registration fee
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM
(Limited number of places)
Option 1: Canad Inns Destination Centre Windsor Park
1034 Elizabeth Rd, Winnipeg, MB R2J 1B3
Tel: +1(204) 253-2641
Guest Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Sajal Bhattarai’ : email@example.com
Option 2: The Fort Garry Hotel
222 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0R3
Tel: +1(204) 942-8251 / Toll Free: 1-800-665-8088
In case of necessity, contact us at this address:
323 Riverton Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2L ON5
Tél: (204) 869-6652
Here are some sectors of activities:
1-Advanced Manufacturing, 2-Aerospace, 3-Agribusiness, 4-Creative Industries, 5-Education, 6-Energy and Environment, 7-Financial Services, 8-Information and Communication Technologies, 9-Life Sciences, 10- Mining and Minerals, 11-Tourism, 12-Transportation and Distribution.
———————————————————————- ECCA ACTIVITIES UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2018 ————————————————————————-
In September 2018, we participated in this first event:
** First Economic Forum of Burkina Faso to Canada,
Montreal, September 13 to 14, 2018
JOAMA CONSULTING / ECCA was invited
** 1st EDITION ECCA-CANADA-AFRICA TRADE MISSION 14-16 MAY 2018
ECCA-Report ECCA WPG May2018
** 1ST ECONOMIC FORUM OF BURKINA FASO IN CANADA-MONTREAL SEPT 13-14. 2018
** BELOW IN PICTURES, THE FIRST EDITION
ECCA – WINNIPEG, MANITOBA, MAY 14-16, 2018
Theme of the ECCA Conference May 2018:
Invest in my country
MINISTERS OF MANITOBA / VISITS TO COMPANIES / INSTITUTIONS / CONFERENCE
MINISTERS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF MANITOBA
HON. BLAINE PEDERSEN, MINISTER OF GROWTH, ENTERPRISE AND TRADE
HAD RECEIVED IN MEETING WITH:
-THE NIGERIA HIGH COMMISSIONER TO CANADA, H.E. ADEYINKA OLATOKUNBO ASEKUN
-THE AMBASSADOR OF BURKINA FASO TO CANADA, S.E. ATHANASE BOUDO
– THE AMBASSADOR OF GABON TO CANADA, S. E. SOSTHÈNE NGOKILA
(CONDUCTED BY THE PRESIDENT AND C.E.O OF ECCA / JOAMA CONSULTING, JUSTIN ONDO ASSOUMOU AND BY THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF CDEM, LOUIS ALLAIN)
The guest Special was:
HON. ROCHELLE SQUIRES, MINISTER OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, MINISTER RESPONSIBLE FOR FRANCOPHONE AFFAIRS AND THE STATUS OF WOMEN
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF MANITOBA AT ECCA CONFERENCE
WINNIPEG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – JAMES ARMSTRONG RICHARDSON (ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE)
VISITS TO COMPANIES
1-MEETING IN MANITOBA HYDRO WITH THE PRESIDENT AND C.E.O
2- MEETING AT FOOD DEVELOPMENT CENTRE WITH 3 SENIOR MANAGERS
3-MEETING AT FORT GARRY FIRE TRUCKS WITH PRESIDENT AND C.E.O
4- MEETING IN INNOVATION COMPOSITES CENTRE WITH THE PRESIDENT AND C.E.O
5-ECCA CONFERENCE AT THE FORT GARRY HOTEL (PHOTOS TO BE COMPLETED)
6-MEETING AT CDEM WITH THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
7-MEETINGS AT WORLD TRADE WINNIPEG CENTRE WITH THE PRESIDENT AND C.E.O
8-LUNCH AT UNIVERSITY OF SAINT-BONIFACE AND AT YE’S BUFFET
9-TOURIST VISIT TO THE CANADIAN MUSEUM FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
(Canada/Africa Trade Mission)